Ok. So it’s Tuesday. Yesterday was Memorial Day in the US and an banking holiday in the UK. So technically, I am still on track – and starting to have real fun with #blogmonday. The whole purpose is sharing linkey love with some of the “hidden gems” of the blogosphere. Yeah, you gotta write a blog post, but you were going to anyway. But contribute to #blogmonday by blogging about who you like – and why.
Last week, my votes were for:
- Heavy Bag Media
- Shannon Paul’s Very Official Blog
- Kami Huyse’s Communications Overtones
- Digital Street Journal
- The Fail Blog
Here are this week’s contributions:
Blogs That Need to Make it Onto Your Blogroll
- Doug Haslam’s blog. While this is not part of his official blog, his fundraising effort for the Pan-Mass Challenge to raise money for a cure for childhood cancer leave him in sole first place in this category
Blogs You Might Not Read – But Should
- Mike Rupert’s “This Should be Illegal Blog.” Disclosure: former Georgetown student. But hell, any blog with this title is worth taking a look at, right? And this is a good example of using social media for local grassroots efforts.
- Elspeth Murray’s Blog/Web site. Elspeth came to my attention through her chronicles of a trip back to childhood places in Scotland. I enjoyed reading it and I think you will too.
- Warren Sukernek’s “Twittermaven“. Warren is just plain smart, but makes you think even more about Twitter — if that’s possible. Give it a read.
So spread the linkey love. Even it it is Tuesday.
Mark #blogmonday Story