For Immediate Release – Is PR Dead?
In episode #432 of For Immediate Release, produced by Shel Holtz and Neville Hobson, they discuss some thought-provoking comments, among them:
- the death of the print media, specifically introduced by Dan York (while reporting in from a dump site); and
- an in-depth discussion on public relations: it might be dead, says Robert Scoble, and it’s not appropriate for social media, says Joseph Jaffe?
Thought provoking debate. OK, Georgetown students:
- Listen to the entire podcast;
- Present your point of view in the comments section below by Tuesday, March 24 at 5:00pm; and
- I’ll pick the best comments to be passed on the Shel and Neville, either via email or voice recording.