More Communications Openings from Ned’s “Job of the Week”
Here are some select jobs from Ned Lundquist’s “JOTW” or “Job of the Week.” Here’s more from the Web site version of this excellent, free resource:
Ned Lundquist’s “Job of the Week” free e-mail networking newsletter and website for professional communicators has a cult following of more than 10,000 readers (the 5-digit milestone was reached October 6, 2006). The job leads are just one reason his faithful followers begin their Mondays (and sometimes Tuesdays through Fridays) with a cuppa and JOTW.
So here’s a few that I found that may be of interest to my peeps in the Washington, DC area — with a big thanks to Ned to keeping this up all those years:
- MANAGING DIRECTOR, Collaborative Communications Group, Washington, D.C.
- Youth Justice Communications Associate, Campaign for Youth Justice (CFYJ), Washington, D.C.
- Public Affairs Manager, DC Public Charter School Board, Washington, DC (#14)
- Vice President, Public Relations, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Washington, D.C.
- Communications Specialist, NOAA Fisheries Service, Silver Spring, MD
- Internships, communications, advocacy, constituency relations and research, CAMPAIGN FOR TOBACCO-FREE KIDS, Washington, DC
- Marketing Communications Manager, National Lutheran Home, Rockville, MD
- Manager, Marketing Communications, DELTEK Systems, Herndon, VA
- Communications Associate, Voices for America’s Children, Washington, DC
- Sr Marketing Officer, Communication & Partners, Amtrak, Washington, DC
- *EXOTIC* POST: Science Communicators (2 positions), Science in Public, Melbourne, VIC, Australia: email@example.com
My caveat – I know nothing about the jobs, the organizations, the salaries, etc., but encourage you to check them out. The job market is not dead, it’s just really tired.
Happy hunting G’Town grads.