Tagged Again! Curses
in social media
11 Jul 2008
Well, what goes around comes around and David Wescott has tagged me back, squarely in the cojones, with, of all things seven songs that are influencing me the most???
What the hell kind of question is this? Should I answer “Blowin’ in the Wind” as a war protest song? But I digress, because I tagged David first, so payback is payback, and here goes.
- Hotel California – it’s summer and there is no better summer song
- Cheeseburger in Paradise – another good summer song, and I long to be a Parrot Head, following Jimmy Buffet around the globe, drunk.
- De niña a mujer – an old Julio Iglesias song about a father watching his daughter grow up. I’m taking mine to New York this weekend, so this one is in my mind.
- I’m an Asshole – a Denis Leary classic and I basically am an asshole
- Tessie by the Drop Kick Murphys – Red Sox are 1.5 games out of first
- Mercy, by Duffy, just ’cause I think she’s hot, and
- Time of Your Life by Greenday, because every day in summer should be like this song.
Ok, David, now I have to go take a shower. As a “serious” blogger, I feel dirty.
P.S. – But not so dirty not to tag back: