Wow! I’ve been tagged!
in social media
02 Jul 2008
Ok, Jenn Zingeheim. You’re on. I was not sure what being “tagged” meant, but I think it means that I have to follow along with a string of comments. And for those of you who know me or have read any of my blogs, you know that I do not lack opinions. So here goes:
4 things you like about summer
- Sunshine. I have recently been validated that sunshine produces vitamin D and stimulates your thyroid, so you feel more energetic and happy. I’m usually lethargic and grumpy.
- Baseball. I am addicted to the Boston Red Sox.
- Crossing the Bay Bridge on the way to the Delaware beaches and feeling my troubles left behind.
- Going to the pool 3-4 times a week.
4 of your favorite vacation destinations
- Ireland – any city
4 of your favorite summer foods
- Margaritas (not a food, but must provide some vitamins or nutritional value).
- Burgers on the grill.
- Steaks on the grill with plenty of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Funnel cake on the beach when my son and I try to blow the powdered sugar into each others’ faces.
4 concerts not to miss
- Bon Jovi.
- Bruce Springsteen.
- Van Morrison.
- Here’s the controversial one – may he rest in peace – Sam Kinison in his prime. Funnier than hell, which is where he is probably residing right now.
4 things to avoid during the summer
- Weeding my lawn.
- People at the beach/pool who should be pre-approved to wear bathing suits.